Upfield Professional Assistant Territory Sales Manager (Bodrum)
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU
Upfield Professional Assistant Territory Sales Manager
We are Upfield Professional, the global experts in plant butters, creams and oils. We believe in great tasting plant-based alternatives to everything Dairy. Upfield chefs develop ingredients, products and services that help Professionals: prepare delicious food which delight their customers, manage the complexity and budget constraints of modern catering – meeting the needs for consistency, efficiency, safety, and health – without compromising on taste. With more than 100 years of heritage and the most trusted brands in the industry, Upfield Professional is all about being good for the planet and doing good for the business of Professionals.
If you would like to join us, read on!
With the Spreads portfolio we see unexplored opportunities for significant added growth to our business across Turkey market. Currently Upfield Turkey sells only Baking, Cooking and Spreading categories within Food Service. An exciting opportunity exists to develop a whole new business by introducing an existing portfolio of Upfield products into the out of home channel, that are functionally superior to the competition. For this purpose, we require an experienced and engaged UPro Assistant Territory Manager who is ready for a new challenge within a highly compelling and dynamic environment.
Business Context & Main Purpose of the role:
- Search and explore opportunities for rapid penetration and growth within the ‘’Out of Home Channel’’ across the region.
- Develop Customer Plans with existing and new partners to drive value-added growth
- Develop strong relationships within Upfield Turkey including Chef and Customer marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Be the active driver of Upfield Turkey growth plans within all sub channels across the market, engaging directly with existing and new customers.
- Develop and deliver annual and monthly Customer Plans in line with business targets
- Work closely with the Chef and Customer Marketing Manager to understand the potential within the portfolio and the customer landscape to execute your Customer Plans.
- Lead the product forecasting across the market for the channel
- Ensure all distributor orders are submitted on time and reflect agreed forecasts
- Lead the understanding of competitor activity within the channel, and regularly report into the UPro-Sales Manager on changes in competitor behaviour.
- Contested experience in Territory Management within Food Service
- Flair for independent and self-starting connectivity with customers and key stakeholders
- Discipline & brilliance in execution
- Strong business acumen
- Efficient in English an advantage
- Strong track record (2 - 4 years) in a similar role with exposure across Sales, Customer Marketing and Customer Management.
- Demonstrated account management experience and customer-focused attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Forecasting and customer planning experience
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and cross functional capabilities
- Out of Home channel experience – preferably in dairy applications
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, and a good team player
- Good communication and “people skills”
- Strong organisation skills
- A willingness to perform in a role that covers a broad spectrum of responsibilities – both hands on and strategic
At Upfield our purpose is clear …… Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of B2B business, and would like to join us, apply online!