Customer Service/Cash Team Leader and Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
Customer Service/Cash Team Leader and Project Manager – 12 month FTC
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
The purpose of this role is to:
- Lead a team of 3 order processors and 1 accounts receivable analyst to ensure that work is managed effectively amongst the team meeting the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines on order taking and ensuring efficient timely processing of all receivable and payable transactions through the Shared Services Centre
- Project Manage the migration of Customer Service (order processing) from the GEC office in Wimbledon to the Customer Service Hub in Poland
Main Responsibilities: –
Business as Usual
- Lead a team of 3 order processors and 1 accounts receivable analyst
- Ensure an optimum allocation of work across the team
- Ensure orders are processed within SLA timelines and to high standards of accuracy
- First point of escalation for market issues with orders, receivables and payables
- Drive process efficiency through collaboration with markets, Shared Services and IT, for example automating production of some invoices which currently require manual intervention
- Manage the relationship with the Shared Service Centres in India and Poland to ensure that receivable processes (credit note processing, cash application, etc.) and accounts payable processes are being delivered effectively
- Build a project plan to migrate order processing activities from the GEC office in Wimbledon to the European Customer Service hub in Poland
- Deliver the successful migration of order processing with no disruption to the business. The accounts receivable analyst will also provide support with this migration
- This migration delivery will include at least the following activities
- Planning the migration with the Poland team including a knowledge transfer plan
- Ensuring processes are documented before migration
- Managing any system aspects e.g. user access
- Managing knowledge transfer
- Tracking and reporting on progress
- Project management track record with experience of migrating activities to new locations
- Background in Finance with experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ideally experience of working in an order processing environment
- Experience of managing teams
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization (cross-functional) with multiple stakeholders.
- Ideally experience of using SAP and preparing process documentation
- Ability to perform and adapt quickly to frequently changing priorities within a fast paced
- environment is essential
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Delivery-focused with a high degree of ownership
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Good team leadership
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!