At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career defining opportunities.
About the Role!
This position will report to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for day to day maintenance activities and interface with contractors and technical resources and supported production leaders with all necessary equipment change-over/set-ups, equipment modifications necessary to maintain continuous production, improving safety, quality and productivity.
- Lead a group of several millwrights, maintenance planner, and Maintenance interns.
- Implement day-to-day maintenance activities and interface with contractors and technical resources and support production leaders with all necessary equipment change-over/set-ups, equipment modifications necessary to maintain continuous production, improving safety, quality and productivity.
- Lead improvement initiatives related to equipment to increase productivity and performance.
- Manage 3rd party and repairs expenses as per Maintenance’s budget; track weekly expenses.
- Monitor and generate maintenance KPI’s on weekly basis (MTTR, MTBF, Breakdowns, etc ) and track progress.
- Oversee the execution of the preventive maintenance plans and report on progress.
- Support quality and food safety programs including HACCP and FSCC-22000.
- College diploma in a mechanically related field and trades ticket required.
- 1-3 years’ experience managing trades, contractors and CMMS systems in a foods production plant.
- Knowledge of CMMS systems required. TPM knowledge is ideal.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!