Executive Assistant to CEO
Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Arivia S.A., owner of the brand Violife, member of Upfield, is the world’s leading vegan cheese company and a leading proprietor of plant-based dairy and dairy free products, exporting in 60+ countries worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company? Do you share our deep belief that plant-based nutrition is the future?
Do you potentially see this vacancy as an opportunity to develop your career within a global leading organization?
As an Executive Assistant, it is your duty and mission to be the extension of our CEO, clearing the path to help him focus on the critical pieces and to drive ARIVIA forward.
About the Role!
Arivia is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team. You will be the backbone to the CEO. This role is a great opportunity for you to learn and evolve. You will receive mentorship, guidance and support and you will be expected to aid in the company's top priorities.
- Task and Time Management – Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties. Record all tasks assigned and committed to in meetings and emails, prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, consistently stay up to date and communicate priorities and urgency effectively. Provide secretarial services in Board meetings, coordinate the agenda, prepare materials and follow up on assigned action items. Maintain physical and electronic files, arrange logistics for visitors, organize conferences, manage expense reports.
- Calendar Management - Manage CEO’s time with confidence and sound judgement, maintain and update schedule amid rapid changes and competing priorities and ensure all meetings / travel plans are set up for success.
- Communication - Serve as the primary point of contact between executives and internal/external clients, including global Upfield teams. Act as a liaison, both internally and externally, maintaining always a sense of professionalism and collaboration and ensuring tasks are completed seamlessly.
- Prepare, organize, track and route high priority documents, reports and presentations - Review all materials for CEO’s approval (e.g. contracts, agreements, purchase and payment orders) to ensure completeness, use of accurate forms, proper formatting and compliance with all policies, processes and representation authorizations.
- Special projects - Things move quickly and pop up regularly at Arivia. Oversee special projects and perform tasks as assigned.
Professional skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Economics / Law / Sciences (preferred); a post-graduate qualification will be considered an asset
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position(s) in a fast-paced business environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite (i.e. advanced features of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (both in Greek and English language)
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: Integrity and discretion, adaptability, a positive and “can do” attitude, prudence, ownership, extremely detail-oriented mindset with strong organization and time-management skills reflecting the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
You will have to enjoy working in a high demanding business environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You will have to deliver on the commitments you make. We will give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career. At Arivia, we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and will to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to fulfill.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Multicultural, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment full of career growth opportunities
- Great atmosphere in a team of ‘best in business’ professionals
If you want to make an impact where it matters, apply now!
All applications are considered strictly confidential and will be replied.
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal #LI-BE1