Processing Supervisor (6PM - 6AM)
Upfield is doing everything within it’s power to keep our employees safe in this challenging time facing COVID-19. In abundance of caution, Upfield’s Leadership Team has introduced non-invasive temperature checks, face masks, and social distancing for any individuals entering the facilities and within the plant. Final on-site interviews can be arranged after receiving a successful COVID result.
About the Role!
You work 14 days a month as a Processing Supervisor and work from 6PM-6AM. You will have at least 2-3 years experience within a Manufacturing environment and have experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead.
You don't lead any Process Control Technicians just yet here but you would be next in line to Processing Manager in terms of succession planning which is why it's essential that you have either extensive manufacturing experience + a HS Degree or a Bachelor's Degree.
You will be responsible for delivering Key Performance Indicators with a focus on increasing department efficiency while providing daily oversight of Processing operations for the ScMM and Conventional Factories.
- Monitor Siemens and Cobra Process Control System; troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- Create documentation and log issues as necessary
- Trend process and waste data to understand and reduce variability
- Work closely with Processing team
- Keep current on technological advances and upgrades
- Assist in facilitating strong shift sanitation and cleaning habits
- Champion ideas and suggestions to simplify and improve work processes
- Proactively communicate with departments to anticipate and solve problems regarding process flow
- Manage HACCP documentation and relevant QA/QC procedures
- Understand product attributes and effects of processing parameters
- Provide regular status updates for current and ongoing projects
- Bachelor's Degree OR HS Diploma + Experience
- Must have manufacturing environment experience
- Proven experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate expertise and in-depth technical knowledge of Plant Operations and experience (We can train you on systems: such as Siemens PCS7 and Cobra)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; the ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders, internal and external partners
How to Apply!
If you're ready to apply, click the Apply button below.
The entire interview process is virtual and will take place over 2-3 virtual face-to-face interviews. Final on-site interviews can be arranged if preferred and will require a successful COVID result.
Once you receive an offer, you will be required to successfully pass a Background Check, Drug Screen, and a COVID exam.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.