Regional Finance Executive SEA & FEA
Regional Finance Executive SEA & FEA
Work level : Junior Manager
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
Corporate & Management Accounting
- Ensure that the systems of accounting and internal checks, including instructions from Group and Regional Offices, are understood and complied with;
- Development and maintenance of Financial and Accounting controls and processes. Suggest changes to accounting and internal checks where applicable and agree with Managing Director and Management Team in each business unit;
- Ensure that consolidated account is done properly according to company guideline and must comply as necessary with the group, legal and statutory requirements;
- Acts as primary interface with centralized accounting and other corporate functions
Regional Office Accounting
- Ensure that monthly and year end accounts, statistics and reports are accurately completed. Must produce, review and distribute within agreed deadlines and must comply as necessary with the group, legal and statutory requirements;
- Ensuring the corporate tax comply with Thai tax law; Keep abreast of Income Tax, Withholding Tax, VAT and other matters concerning foreign exchange, finance costs and other finance matters; and is consistently referred to
- Handling and/or assist for administrative functions
- Liaise with external auditors and regulators for the Company annual audits and statutory filings;
- Accounts are issued on time and budgets and forecasts are set within deadline and meet the requirements
Financial Reporting and Forecasting
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Including but not limited to managing and reporting of SG&A and A&P costs, ensuring correct bookings of costs in P&L as per guidelines, supporting related budget owners, continuous improvement on rule based journals + controls
- Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the Cluster
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of related experience
- SAP system and audit experience is preferred
- Very strong academic record and excellent command in English
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and accounting and financial processes
- Very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure, good team player, ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines, great communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical bias, Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint capability