Electrical Mechanic - $33.20/hr
About the Role!
You are an Electrical Mechanic experienced in a manufacturing environment or with manufacturing equipment.
Electrical/Electronic Mechanics work safely by observing all safety rules, including proper utilization of lock out tag out.
You maintain and fix machinery that processes margarine and spreads in the plant. This includes trouble shooting and repairing electrical and mechanical issues with processing and packaging equipment utilizing World Class Manufacturing methods of continuous improvement.
You'll also be responsible for preventative maintenance and completing work orders.
- 3 semesters of college level industrial electronics education OR 3 years hands on experience with up to 480 volts three phase.
- Working knowledge of PLC programming, troubleshooting and networking ;
- Capable of drawing and troubleshooting ladder & PLC logic
- Capable of performing basic electrical construction, including installing conduit
- Thorough knowledge of the National Electric Code
- Capable of doing various instrument calibrations
- Thoroughly functional in the use of PC’s
- Able to troubleshoot and calibrate AC & DC drives
- Capable of reading electrical & electronic prints
- Working knowledge of programming of instrumentation
- Capable of working off PID drawings
- Understand & capable of working with BCD
- Knowledge of color coding of resistors and their values and application in Industrial Electronics
- Capable of troubleshooting electrical, electronic and mechanical problems
What is the Interview Process?
All the interviews are virtual. This will be a 2 step process: 1 pre-screen and 1 panel interview.
Once you're selected as the ideal candidate and offered the role - you will be required to successfully pass a Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical.
We are a plant-based CPG company with over 60+ locations globally.
We make plant-based butter and margarine at our New Century, KS plant such as: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, Country Crock, and ProActive + much more.
Our New Century manufacturing facility is located at the Gardner exit (I-35 & 175th St.).