Revenue Growth Manager
Revenue Growth Management (RGM) is a holistic approach to support our growth agenda in a sustainable and profitable way across five key levers:
- Strategic headline pricing
- Channel, Pack, Price Architecture
- Mix Management
- Promotional Effectiveness
- Trade Terms
Building capability and implementing RGM based solutions is a critical enabler of growth. You will be responsible for the implementation and embedding of RGM, as well as owning content and methodology development globally. The scope of this role is Global, but will quickly look to prioritise our markets in terms of importance and business need.
About the role
You'll be responsible for diagnosing and identifying new growth opportunities together with all markets:
Lead and inspire local teams through core diagnostic analyses, discuss insights and opportunities identified to drive sustainable Turnover and Gross Profit growth:
- Run analyses for priority countries yourself
- Ensure core analyses performed in line with the (to be developed) Upfield playbook in all other countries
- Support translation of analytical insights into key initiatives
- Help synthesize initiatives across all levers into an integrated action plan
Track, monitor and guide implementation of integrated RGM plans:
- Ensure RGM initiatives are tracked with solid operational metrics
- Integrate RGM performance management with Finance, Sales and Marketing heads across key geographies
- Institutionalize monthly performance reviews with key stakeholders, provide input on implementation successes and issues, provide input on actions to course correct
Be the custodian and the Subject Matter expert and embed long term capability:
- Ensure process deployment across all key geographies
- Drive alignment across stakeholders (Sales / Finance / Supply Chain)
- Drive the RGM capability build agenda and roadmap, and work with Country leadership teams to embed it
- Tailor and advance the RGM practices to best address the local market requirements
- At least three years FMCG industry experience, ideally within soft drinks or alcoholic beverages
- Significant analytical experience, ideally in developing RGM initiatives
- Hands on experience managing commercial strategy development, promotion investments and Trade Terms management
- Proven project management skills
- Strong cross-cultural influencing and change management
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1