SAP PI PO Lead
Job Title / Position: SAP PI PO Lead
Location: Bengaluru, India
This Service Owner role requires Technical & Service Governance and ensuring Design, Configuration, Development done by our vendor partners are of high quality and ensuring strict adherence to Upfield’ s Global processes and standards.
- Responsibility of contractual deliverables from SAP PI PO in alignment with vendor partners support.
- Participate in CAB calls in alignment with Release & Change strategy.
- Own & Drive Service Capabilities in PI PO.
- Drive the Reduction of operational ticket through utilizing Problem Management process.
- Ability to lead team, provide guidance and develop the strategy for SAP PI PO.
- Identify and resolve project risks and escalate on priority basis.
- Must have at least 6 to 8 years of experience
- Integration knowledge of SAP XI/PI/PO (7.31 onwards), by using both synchronous and asynchronous (end to end) interfaces
- Technical knowledge on Mapping viz. Multi, ,XSLT, Java, Lookups, Cascade mapping and Variable substitution, Fixed values, & Java UDF’s.
- Creating SLD objects (Products, Software component versions, technical system and business systems).
- Knowledge of connection parameter and adaptors from SAP ( SFTP, IDOC, AS2, SOAP ).
- Conceptual ABAP knowledge is an added advantage & knowledge on performance monitoring/tuning, Java/J2EE is a mandatory.
- Must have extensive experience of working in various SAP specific integration technologies (ABAP Proxy, BAP/RFC/IDOC/Web Services/IDOC enhancements)
- Knowledge of standard mapping and configuration viz. EDI, Idoc, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Working Knowledge of ITIL & Understanding of Integration Processes.
Tools Knowledge: ServiceNow, SAP SolMan & DevOPS
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.