Senior SuccessFactors Analyst
Upfield is an established business with a start-up mentality that has a huge ambition to create a “Better Plant-Based Future,” which informs everything we do, from product development to environmental performance. Our people are key to making Upfield a success and we are looking for people with ambitions to match ours. People who love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities.
As the Senior SuccessFactors Analyst you will be reporting to the Upfield Reward & Services Manager and be responsible for contributing to the multi-year strategic action plans for future progression and deployment of the HR system. You will lead the development and implementation of core HR business processes and service excellence solutions that align with future business needs and technical priorities as well as ongoing business as usual activities.
You will work collaboratively with the global HR team and HR colleagues in the markets and lead projects to ensure SuccessFactors meets Upfield’s requirements to have a user friendly, intuitive efficient HR system for all users.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a small team in a growing business where you will have real ownership and responsibility.
- Provide subject matter expertise at the highest levels
- Manage senior stakeholders, provide constructive challenge and robust advice to the design authority.
- Manage day-to-day delivery of the SAP Success Factors system
- Manage, execute and deliver full life cycle HR technology and service delivery transformation programs
- Manage all HR business processes & service, change requests and system updates for the areas you are responsible for
- Lead on the compensation, talent and performance modules in SuccessFactors
- Support HR requirements with stakeholders. E.g., IT, Centre of Data Excellence, external vendors
- Manage data analysis and reports to support operational delivery
- Trouble shoot data and system issues
- Undertake additional continuous improvement activities as required and be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
You will have already achieved outstanding personal success in your current job and established yourself as an experienced management consultant, HR Technologist and/or IT professional with design, implementation and operational experience in a number of the following areas:
- At least 5 years of SuccessFactors experience across the complete lifecycle from concept through execution and ongoing operations
- Certified in 3-4 SuccessFactors Modules with the ability to support SuccessFactors suite (Employee Central, Performance & Goals, Compensation Management, Succession and Career Development Planning)
- Ability to understand the business requirements and manage the conversion of them into best practice SuccessFactors enabled designs, configuration / Functional – Specifications while maintaining the integrity of the overall application design
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding business needs and presenting options to resolve the problem in a clear and effective manner
- Experience supporting large scale HR Transformation solution design & delivery
- Experience working with key senior stakeholders and global teams
- A customer-focused approach to work with the ability to translate often-complex requirements into decisive digital platform strategies
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor & as a team member, project management capabilities and delivery of projects OTIF
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing environment, able to work fast, iterate, and adapt
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet. We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
Hit the apply button or reach out on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/carolineweinberg). I appreciate your CV may not be up to date, so you can just send over your LinkedIn profile.
Everyone will get a response!
#Upfield #Upfielders #LI-CW1