Senior Demand Planning Specialist
Senior Demand Planning Specialist
As Senior Demand Planner for one or more of our key markets, you will play an important role in the supply chain as owner of the S&OP process for the company and be part of a great supply chain team. You will be the first point of contact for your sales colleagues and will be responsible to deliver outstanding service to our valuable customers as well as best in class forecast accuracy. You will be located in our fantastic office in the midtown of Warsaw and report into our Supply Chain manager for Poland/Ukraine/RCA.
- Analyze sales forecasts to forecast future demand effectively and accurately
- Examine and challenge sales data to ensure accurate forecasting of demand
- Compare historical figures to identify trends and recognize change
- Be the owner of information regarding demand signal and forecasts in the S&OP process
- Work to KPI’s to ensure maximum accuracy and productivity
- Work on driving down obsoletes (NPI)
- Manage and produce accurate and relevant reports to aid decision making
- Supply Planning, stock management and balancing including seasonal prebuilds and new launches pipe line, SSL stock coordination
- Contact and daily cooperation with Factory and Logistics planners to ensure OTIF
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key Stakeholders, such as sales, finance, marketing, trade marketing, head of supply chain, supply planners etc.
- Build the organization’s technical capability via developing and using available tools such as IBP, PowerBI and SAP Hana
- Develop your own and the teams technical mastery
- You have a Master degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics
- You have mor than 2 years of similar experience in FMCG
- Your technical skills include strong SAP knowledge and excellent usage of Excel.
- Power Bi will be a great asset!
- You are a native Polish speaker and have a good command of English
- You are able to work under time pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- You have excellent skills in building partner-based relationships
- Think outside the box – simplification is key!
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.