IT Specialist (Temporary, 6 -8 months)
Join the Upfield team
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring optimal IT service delivery for the Cali factory covering local IT for the effective management of the new demand for IT infrastructure and local IT services.
Coordinate with the IT Project Manager to represent the responsibilities and interests of Global IT in regard to the local project, with the local business stakeholders and project managers.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT management roles with blue chip company (FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services preferred)
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Science (or equivalent)
- Experience on managing IT infrastructure (Control room, IDFs, structured cabling network,etc)
- Strong communication with excellent Stakeholder management skills, strong interpersonal skills and inﬂuencing ability
- Knowledge in management of business areas of Workplace and Factories and capabilities to work in a multifunctional environment.
- Strong depth of IT knowledge in:
“Last mile” telecoms
Local examples of End User Compute not covered by the main central End User Compute team, such as some printing and room booking terminals.
- Financial acumen
- Integrity & loyalty
Your organizational skills and sense of urgency will be vital to ensure that the different phases of the projects are completed on time; you will also have to interact with different teams, so you will use your influencing and assertive communication skills.
Your experience within consulting companies, as well as managing IT projects, will allow you to adapt quickly to the role and the dynamics of the company; it is important that you know that you will have interaction with teams from different countries, so an advanced level of English is required for this role.
We are a growing company where we are looking for entrepreneurial people so you will have the opportunity to build things from scratch and bring new ideas, as well as learn from the team and other areas.
¡If you are interested in taking a step forward in your professional career, apply here!