Brand Manager - Makes Food Good
About the role!
- Supports the Head for Makes Food Good brands to drive growth for the brand cluster across Europe through key transformational initiatives.
- Works on creation of compelling regional campaign assets and central content on common themes around occasions & seasonal events or naturality / better butter in close partnership with countries.
- Works closely with internal and external agencies, internal stakeholders for the delivery of key initiatives on a timely manner with excellence.
- Manages several cross-country initiatives for key platform initiatives through excellent day to day project management.
- Monitors and tracks market trends across Europe, keeping up to date with consumer markets and competitors as well as tracking European marketing campaigns KPIs and ROI to develop actionable insights.
- Works in close collaboration with the countries to raise the bar for better and impact of marketing across Europe using data-driven marketing and excellent consumer insights to be locally relevant, culturally resonant, and faster than competition in everything we do.
WHO YOU ARE:
- This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is naturally curious and seeks out opportunities for big thinking, disrupting the status-quo and tackling the ever-changing landscape that consumer package goods operate in.
- You are a self-starter who takes the initiative to explore, make things happen and achieve results fast
- You pride yourself in both your creativity and your analytics
- You have a natural ability to prioritize in a fast-paced, demanding business environment
- You have a true passion for consumers, what resonates with them, what language can excite them, and what they are driven by and need
- You are hungry to understand all the nuances of different brand & consumer realities across Europe
- You have fun collaborating with & leading your cross-functional team & working together to deliver flawlessly
- You understand the importance of building strong relationships with your key stakeholders, whether internal or external Key Accountabilities
- A self-starter, with a strong bias for action, unafraid to get “your hands dirty”.
- A holistic marketing skill set, with as much passion for strategy & creative development as execution and financials with a focus on growth mindset & bias for action.
- A strong commercial business mind-set – ability to deliver on a P&L and make long term strategic decisions
- A strong team leader/influencer - Building strong relationships within cluster marketing teams & across functions as well as with Customer Development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong creativity with proven track record of turning insights into action.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and project management experience. The individual is expected to exercise judgment in coordinating and implementing various projects to completion under tight deadlines and to be able to lead a portfolio of projects
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience with proven track record
- Preferably a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any business-related field
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent command of the English languages, both written and spoken; German would be regarded as add on
- Passionate about food & cooking, naturally motivated and inquisitive: driven by insight and behavior.
Please apply below, or if you have additional questions just send me a Linkedin message. I understand your resume might not be up to date, just send me what you have.
Andre Vleeming, Talent Acquisition Specialist