Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst
About the position
Upfield is entering an exciting phase of growth and expansion and we are looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our growing team! You will work with our Finance team and supporting all financial planning and analysis activities for the Commercial division, including the provision of timely and insightful information and analysis to support decision making and strategic priorities of the division. Support the continuous improvement in financial reporting, planning and insight in partnership with the Finance teams across the division.
We're looking for someone with this experience on the below
- Delivery of accurate and timely reporting and analysis for the Commercial teams regarding financial performance of the division to support timely, fact-based decision making
- Provide best in class business partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Implement efficient and effective financial planning, reporting and processes
- Prepare, analyse, and interpret Category and Customer financial reports on a weekly and monthly basis to support decision making
- Investigate and explain variances, trends and anomalies including investigations of sales, margins, and cost variances.
- Support sales team with detail trade spend analysis by customer
- Support the consolidation of financial information and commentary for delivery to senior stakeholders
- Support the annual budget process to ensure timely, accurate and consistent consolidated output
- Support, where required, the forecast cycle to ensure accurate input into monthly S & OP cycle
- Support the alignment and tracking of key Commercial KPI’s and integrate into the S & OP cycle
- Provide visibility of key strategic priorities and support efficient resource allocation
- Support Head of finance with Ad hoc analysis and reporting requirements
- Provide information and liaise with the Marketing & Sales teams and other areas of Finance as required
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- Significant experience in a similar Commercial Analyst role combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in FMCG/Retail, commercial considered favourably
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to meet deadlines and influence others to meet deadlines
- Strong financial analysis, modelling and forecasting skills
- Knowledge of financial systems (SAP), proficiency in BI tools particularly relevant (Power BI)
- Able to speak and write in Japanese or Korean would be desirable
If this position sounds interesting please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to build an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements which are stated in the description, we really encourage you to apply anyways. You might just be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
Upfield is an employer who is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience and knowledge. We ensure job adverts are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other personal characteristic.