Financial & Data Specialist - WTS
Finance specialist for Workplace & Travel Services (WTS)
Location: Bengaluru, India
About the position
We are looking for a new team member to help optimize our control and support processes and act in close relationship with the global and regional leads for WTS. The support is key so they can focus on their core business: tactical and strategical discussions with key stakeholders and partners. WTS’s purpose is to provide a home away from home for Upfielders across the globe. We provide great offices, an engaging work environment and team, we manage travel, fleet, End User IT services and we keep everyone safe in our offices.
So what does it take to be successful in this role?
- End-to-end responsibility for all finance related topics in WTS in all focus areas.
- Keeping a tight grip on budgets and spend for all WTS related categories across the globe, in all Upfield markets, making sure our internal team and stakeholders are prudent with cost and can take informed decisions.
- Optimising speed and efficiency in our financial processes (from contract to payment).
- Ensuring all data is stored correctly in our workplace management systems. Managing our master data (locations, building, drawings, desk and meeting room booking setup)
- Administration of travel management process in our travel management system and related Upfield financial systems.
- Being a whiz in Excel to be able to create quick analysis on the fly and help setup business cases to make informed decision.
If this position sounds interesting, please hit the apply button now!
We understand your resume might not be up to date, we recommend that you apply with what you have or your LinkedIn Profile. Upfield is dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workplace, we understand that you might not hit all the requirements stated in the description, but we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this role or other roles.
We prefer to receive your application before (16th February 2023). The first stage of the process will be a Video interview with me(start date 20th , or in the case of a Marketing / Sales position as a part of the process will be an assessment before the Video interview.
Upfield is an employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and equal opportunities for all. We recruit based only on values, qualifications, performance, skills, behaviours, experience, and knowledge. We ensure job advertisements are free from unintentional bias.
No personal characteristics should be a barrier to joining Upfield. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or other personal characteristics.