3PM/GTM Manager -LatAm
3PM/GTM Manager -LatAm
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
About the Role!
Your key role as L3PM/GTM Manager -LatAm, is:
- New supplier development at country level in coordination with key stake holders
- Careline: complaints coordination with SUs QA-retrieval of samples for evaluations (Spreads, Cheese and DCA) , RCA discussions with SUs
- 3PMs: technical visits, AIB audits and follow up on complaints
- 3P WH/Logistics: qualification, audits and complaints handling of non-conformance (including Co-packers)
- Import/export: Licenses, registration ( FDA/FSMA/FSVP/PCQI ), E2E Plan for inspection of imported product upon receipts ( @ DCs ) & Release including artwork and packaging requirements.
- Provide functional involvement in the Country Business Unit on all quality related topics.
- Implement quality standards and procedures for innovations, promotions and product changes to enable successful launch
- Monitors, aggregates and analyzes marketplace and overall product quality data from multiple channels
- Extract consumer complaints data & trends for NA market on monthly basis for all categories.
- Identify and drive Quality Improvement in complaints related to issues with marketing, sales and supply chain
- Provides careline interface with Sourcing Units, Supply Chain and central functions for customer and consumer alerts
- Initiates activities aimed at managing quality issues with customers and channels including rejections, complaints, technical support, product handling and customer waste reduction
- Conducts regular marketplace on-shelf product assessments, analyses data, identifies and drives improvement projects
- Work closely with AIB international for scheduling audits on a periodic basis. For new 3PMs sites expedite the work of induction, based on business needs.
- Technical visits to 3PMs/WHs in NA network to access facilities to help expedite process that require urgent solution in case is AIB audit is delayed apart from other contingencies,
- Provides Quality functional input on disposition decisions for non-conforming products
- Provide the monthly QA performance KPI reporting
- E2E Import & export process: Documentation, follow ups and Quality deployment ( Imports ) and complete the intercompany transfer requirements to avoid delays in launches
- +6 years’ experience in a plant environment with strong exposure to Quality, Warehousing, 3PM operations, Regulatory, Supplier development.
- Experience working on a Unionize environment will be a add on.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale change activities.
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Critical and proactive thinking
- Collaborative and team-orientated mindset
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Upfield publishes 2022 Financial & ESG summary
Global leader in plant-based foods has transformed products, platform and performanceView Now